Last Update: August 16, 2017
1. The Sunday 10am Albany meeting has moved to the VA Hospital, room 307B. Stop by the front desk and tell them you are going to a Twelve Step meeting on the third floor. There will be directional signs.
2. As of July 11, 2017, do not send 7th Tradition contributions to Region 6 using the address on our printed meeting lists–even if you are looking at our new, blue July 2017 meeting lists! If you make your contributions via USPS you must use the following address:
Region 6 Treasurer, PO Box 644, Peabody, Mass 01960.
3. Our next Actions in Recovery discussion is Nov. 18, starting at 10:10am and ending at 10:45am, at the Delmar Reformed Church. The topic is: How do we approach a person we care about who we know is suffering from a problem with food? See our Actions in Recovery Flyer
4. Intergroup has no further information on group travel to the Toronto Conference.
5. Interested in giving service beyond your meeting? Speak to a member of Service & Inclusion (SI): Brian F; Connie M; Josephine O; Kathy T; Kay R. We’ll find something for you!
6. Kay R has a list of sponsors and their e-mail addresses in the Region 6 area from 2016. Contact her at email@example.com if you are still looking for a sponsor.
7. The yellow Getting Started list has been updated and distributed. Please make sure that newcomers and those without sponsors know about the list. Many meetings have changed their script to mention the Getting Started list.
Meetings needing support:
- Monday/Clifton Park 7:30pm
- Tues Johnstown 6:30pm
- Wednesday/Albany 5:30pm
- Thursday/Albany noon
- Thursday Queensbury
- Friday E. Greenbush 6:00pm
Intergroup Web Site
Progress continues on revamping our web site. The new “Members Share” section will enable members to share experience, strength, and hope. More developments in the coming weeks.
OA members may now submit Shares to our IG website highlighting experience, strength, and hope. Submissions should be short and follow OA traditions. Submission does not guarantee publication. Articles may be edited for readability and clarity. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship is a key focus of Intergroup this year. Chair Kay R is looking for those with experience in looking for sponsors outside of a home meeting. If you have experience, please contact her at email@example.com.
New Meeting Lists
The meeting list has been updated and distributed. They are blue and dated July 2017. Old yellow lists should be recycled.
Please check back for updates.